TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
2. PAYMENT TERMS Unless you are an account customer orders placed will require payment at time of order. If you are an account customer payment shall be made in full 30 days after the date of invoice. If payment is not received then it may incur extra costs to yourself. If accounts go beyond 90 days then Thomas Higgins and Co may be instructed to recover monies, of which costs will be passed on to yourself. Also costs which are detailed below, Plus interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act.
(a)for a debt less than £1000, the sum of £40;
(b)for a debt of £1000 or more, but less than £10,000, the sum of £70;
(c)for a debt of £10,000 or more, the sum of £100.
3. DISCOUNTS Any discounts are offered on the strict understanding that accounts are paid by the due date. We reserve the right to invoice any such discounts to accounts which become overdue.
4. PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK 4.1. The risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery. 4.2. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
5. PRODUCTS We reserve the right to alter any details of products advertised without notice. While every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
6. QUOTATIONS AND CONTRACTS Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise.
7. PRICES Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
8. DELIVERY 8.1. Every effort is made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods. Deliveries are charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
8.2. Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges.
9. QUANTITY VARIATION We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
10. CLAIMS 10.1. Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing, to reach us within 5 days of delivery. 10.2. All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of goods shall be made in writing, to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity within the terms of the contract. 10.3. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery. 10.4. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
11. LIABILITY 11.1. Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. 11.2. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedure set out in clause 10. 11.3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the rights of a consumer.
12. CANCELLATION CHARGES A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation.
13. SAMPLES These will be submitted on approval and will be charged if not returned in good condition within 14 days.
14. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS 14.1. No goods will be delivered on accounts which remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts, at the rate of 8% above Bank base rate plus £40 Charge under Late Payment of Commercial Debt Act from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you. 14.2. We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
15. QUANTITY CHANGES TO ORDERS Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
16. ARTWORK AND PRINTING
The entire copyright throughout the world in all printing plates, litho positives and negatives, artwork, designs, photographic transparencies, negatives or positives and any other artistic craftsmanship made by or for Print It shall belong to Print It. We agree that unless the customer becomes in default of any obligation to make any payment to Print It, it will not reproduce any such items for any competitor in business of the customer.
16.1 Any customers wishing to supply their own artwork should send in PDF or JPG format. All fonts should be outlined as curves and in CMYK Format, along with any bleed and crop marks. Any colour issues due to RGB files being will not be reprinted due to incorrect artwork supplied.
16.2 Once an order has been placed and paid for, a proof will be produced. Once agreed then printing will commence. Should you wish to cancel your order the charges are as follows. a) Before proof 0% b) At proof stage £20 c) After proof 100%.
17. FORCE MAJEURE We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising from any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
18. MISCELLANEOUS The contract between ourselves the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
19. All Prices are subject to change. If there is a price increase, the prices where purchases have been made online will be honoured at the website price.
20. All orders placed over the phone need to be confirmed with email. We will not start work without email confirmation.